This program is ideal for Youth and College Church groups who are looking for a place and people to serve. Your youth group will spend the week living out Christ’s love to our campers and staff though assisting with programs and events, helping with work in the kitchen and around the grounds, and spending time with kids in a cabin group settings.
- High School Student (age 15 or Sophomore) and older.
- Commitment to Jesus as Savior.
- Willingness to mature and grow in Christ.
- Capability to take and follow instructions; responds well to leadership.
- Must enjoy, and work well with, CHILDREN!
- Must receive prior training (provided at your church location).
- Good self-concept reflected in appearance, behavior, and relationships with others.
- Raise a minimum of $100 to cover expenses (additional funds will go to pay for camper scholarships)