Interested in supporting camp in a very direct way? Help us cross some items off of our wish list! We’ve identified some specific item needs that we have.
If you are interested in donating or giving towards a specific item, please let Beechpoint’s Ministry Associate, Tess VanderVeen, know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office desk
- Arts & Crafts supplies – scissors, construction paper, glue sticks, washable markers, duct tape, masking tape, pens, mechanical pencils
- Clear plastic storage tubs — various sizes, 16 to 45 gallons
- New plates for kitchen — $10/plate
- Proof box for kitchen – approx. $2000
- Six Cobra 2 Way Radios ($70 for 2)
- Five Crosman optimus Air Rifle ($110 each)
- Five Crosman lever action bb-gun ($50 each)
- Heavy-duty lockable outdoor storage boxes
- 4 wheel drive utility tractor with bucket
- Zero turn riding lawn mower
- 10’ aluminum brake
- 15 passenger van
Donations can be sent directly to Camp Beechpoint at 3212 125th Ave Allegan, MI 49010, or we would be more than happy to schedule a pickup time if that is preferred.
Camp Beechpoint is able to operate our programming year round because of the generosity of so many individuals, families, churches, and businesses. Thank you for your help and support!